How to e-verify your ITR using Axis Netbanking
As ITR filing season has ended, ensure you are e-verifying your ITRs. Your ITR will not be processed until it is e-verified.
There are a few methods available for e-verification of ITR. As part of this series, we are going to focus on the netbanking options available for e-verification.
We covered the HDFC Bank and Kotak Bank in our last post. Time for the next big fish: Axis Bank
Steps to e-Verify ITR using Axis Net Banking
1. Visit the Axis Bank site and Login Axis Bank Net banking login. You use debit card and registered mobile number as well.
2. Select Tax Services under the Services tab Click on “Services -> Tax services -> Income Tax e-filing” from the dashboard.
3. Confirm your account Confirm the account number shown on the screen.
4. Fill details as under:
Account - Select your pre-validated account.
PAN Details - Your PAN (may be pre-filled).
5. Click on Continue. You will be redirected to the Income Tax Portal
Under My account --> E-verify Return
6. Click on "e-Verify"
Highlighted in red colour on the right side.
7. Click on "Continue" and download the acknowledgement
Voila! You're done!
Get a personalized quote for filing your Income Tax Return for FY 2019-20 STEP 1 Download our Sources of Income File
STEP 2 Fill up file with your sources of income