How to e-verify your ITR using HDFC Netbanking
As we move towards the end of ITR filing season, ensure you are e-verifying your ITRs. Your ITR will not be processed until it is e-verified.
There are a few methods available for e-verification of ITR. As part of this series, we are going to focus on the netbanking options available for e-verification.
Let's start with the biggest private bank in India: HDFC Bank.
Steps to e-Verify ITR using HDFC Net Banking
1. Visit the HDFC Bank site and Login HDFC Net banking login
2. Select "Request" Select Request from the tabs on the left hand side
3. Click on “Income tax e-filing“ Choose the Income Tax E-Filing option located on the left side.
4. Fill details as under:
Customer Name - Your full name (may be pre-filled)
Account - Select your pre-validated account.
PAN Details - Your PAN (may be pre-filled.
5. Click on Continue. You will be redirected to the Income Tax Portal
Under My account --> E-verify Return
6. Click on "e-Verify"
Highlighted in red colour on the right side.
7. Click on "Continue" and download the acknowledgement
Voila! You're done!
Get a personalized quote for filing your Income Tax Return for FY 2019-20 STEP 1 Download our Sources of Income File
STEP 2 Fill up file with your sources of income
STEP 3 Send us the file at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 4 Sit back and relax as our team shares with you a personalized quote for filing Income Tax Returns within 24 hours!